6925 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
|Sunday|| 01:00pm — 05:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Thursday|| 10:00am — 06:00pm |
|Friday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Saturday|| 10:00am — 05:00pm |
Foto of Park at Abernathy Square
- Allie HollandJan, 10 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I am writing my first google review only to save individuals like myself from living here. This was without a doubt the worst apartment I have ever lived in in my entire life. I was drawn in by the new appliances and attractive rent prices however, the cost is EASILY made up in utilities. Water - you pay for everyone's water who lives in the same building as you, even if you do not use any, my average water bill is around $100. Gas- paying for gas AND electric here, average $100. Electricity- $75.
Sadly, I do not even know where to begin with this complex. Prior to moving in I read all of the reviews complaining of bug issues and thought that since I am a very clean person, I would not have these issues. Unfortunately, that was not the case, my apartment has been INFESTED with roaches since the second week I moved in.
I received my leasing agreement all of 24 hours before moving into the apartment (this was very inconvenient since I was moving from out of state and the office will not give you keys until all documents have been signed) and then was charged for not setting up my utility account on time. This charge came from the directly from the apartment, not Georgia Power. The only reason the account was not set up on the same day the lease was finally sent over was due to the simple fact that it was a Sunday, still not exactly sure what I paid for here.
After finally moving past the chaos of moving in, the dishwasher was broken. Leaked all over the floors creating a mold issue and ruing items that were on the floor (just moved in therefore, there were unpacked items on the floor.) Of course, no assistance was offered from the ever so helpful staff who effortlessly points fingers and removes themselves from any given situation.
Before, signing my lease the complex was working on a renovation to the pool and leasing office, here we are, one year later, still no pool, still no leasing office.
Lastly, I signed a 12 month lease to end on May 31. Under the impression that the lease would end May 31st. Even if you sign a lease to end on a specific date you have to give a SIXTY day notice. Now I will be paying for an extra 2 months past my signed date at a increased fee for rent. It may just be easier to give your notice the day you move in because you will not want to renew.
If I could give any advice to the individual reading this post - spend the extra $100 a month and live down the street, there are not any bug issues, the management is responsive and helpful, etc.
- Niya WrightDec, 18 2017★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆The management team is awful!!! I had AC issues the entire 4 months I lived there and after having maintenance come out on several different occasions to correct the issue. The AC never quite worked properly. In the middle of the summer in Atlanta, it gets pretty hot. I had to break my lease. I also had issues with water bugs. For the price that you pay for the apartments there shouldn't be any issues!!!
The nearest companies
- 1031 InterviewEstablishment, Finance, Real estate agency, Accounting6851 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA 30328+1 770-377-5344Closed now: Until 09:00am tomorrow
- Excel Computer StoreEstablishment, Electronics store6879 Glenlake Parkway Northeast, Sandy Springs, GA 30328+1 678-665-1532Open now: Until 08:00pm
- Four Season Roofing RepairEstablishment, Roofing contractor6814 Glenridge Drive, Atlanta, GA 30328+1 770-864-1360
- hfpventuresEstablishment6851 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA 30328+1 678-860-4749Closed now: Until 09:00am tomorrow
Weather in Sandy Springs, GA
|Jan, 18 2022 03:00am||1 ℃|
|Jan, 18 2022 06:00am||0 ℃|
|Jan, 18 2022 09:00am||-1 ℃|
|Jan, 18 2022 12:00pm||-1 ℃|
|Jan, 18 2022 03:00pm||2 ℃|
|Jan, 18 2022 06:00pm||7 ℃|
|Jan, 18 2022 09:00pm||9 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2022 12:00am||6 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2022 03:00am||5 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2022 06:00am||4 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2022 09:00am||4 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2022 12:00pm||3 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2022 03:00pm||6 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2022 06:00pm||12 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2022 09:00pm||13 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 12:00am||11 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 03:00am||11 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 06:00am||11 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 09:00am||10 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 12:00pm||9 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 03:00pm||5 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 06:00pm||6 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 09:00pm||6 ℃|